joints or no joints

Poster: Neil Maclay <nmaclay@psi.prc.com>

Sir Daffyd wrote:
>> more pain?  There are many who have done more than I and are not knights.
>> Why?  Because I am 6'2" tall, male, healthy, and have no joints.  Someone

Lord Evan replied:
>[stifles snicker] That would make it hard to swing a sword, I should
>think. But having no *bad* joints is a passing helpful thing.

Those who have fought against Sir Daffyd know exactly what he
meant when he said that he had no joints. His flexability of
body allows him to hit you from what should be impossible
directions. We don't know if his spine is double jointed for
each vertabrae (sp?) or if  he has no bones but shark cartledge.

	Malcolm MacMalcolm