Auxillium et Concillium - June 14

Poster: "Brown, Tracey" <tbrown@charlotte.glenayre.com>

Greetings once again from the autocrat of Auxillium et Concillium!  The
Canton
 of the Guardians of the Sacred Stone and I hope to see everyone in
Charlotte
this weekend (rain or shine) for a day of classes and fighting!  Here's
the
information one last time...

***The Cost - $3.00/person
***The Times - Site opens at 9:00am and closes at 5:00pm.
***The Classes - Starting at 10:00am.  Class schedule can be found at
http://members.aol.com/charlenn/auxillium.htm or complete class
descriptions
can be found at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/atlantia/auxillium_et_concillium.html
***The Fighting - HRH Logan is in charge of heavy weapons fighting so
there
will be plenty of it starting at 10:00am.  In addition, Baron Kostka
will be running
Rapier practice after lunch.
***The Food - There will be no feast, but there will be a food merchant
on site for
lunch and maps to local eateries will be available at troll.  In
addition, there will
be a cook-out/post revel (see below) after the event for everyone
***The Post Revel - Scheduled at the home of Lord Michael Ryan of York
directly after the event.  Directions will be available at troll.

Questions or comments can be directed to the autocrat:  Cassandra the
Forlorn
(Tracey Brown), 238-6 Orchard Trace Lane, Charlotte, NC 28213. (704)
597-0893.
tbrown@charlotte.glenayre.com

Directions:  Take your best route to I-77 heading into Charlotte, NC.
Take exit 5
(Tyvola Road) away from the coliseum.  Go approx 1 mile and Smith Middle
School will be on your right.  Turn into the first parking lot.