Re: [MR] Como say Llama?

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

Lord Alfredo wonders:

> And emma replied:
> > Achbar you are soooo baaahhhhhddddd.
>
> The implication here, I think, is that llamas go "baa"
> like sheep.  Is that really the case?  I mean, poodles
> have wool, too, but they bark like dogs.  My See-And-Say
> doesn't have a llama on it, so I can't answer the
> question.  If there be any llamas in this tavern,
> I pray: what say you?

Well, I'm not a llama, but I have encountered one.  They have a
disconcerting habit of walking right up to you and sticking their nose
into your face, then taking a big sniff.  Considering that a llama, to
the top of his ears, is more then six feet tall, I found the experience
rather intimidating.  I can't remember if he baa'd, or neighed or barked,
only that he sniffed and snulfed (blew out).

In Service
Leifr Johansson