Acorn Folding Party

Poster: Rabah az-Zafar <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

	It's Acorn Folding time! This time we'll be gathering at Lady Anne de
Cygne Noir's (Anne Moeller) wonderful residence (1413 Planting Court, Va
Beach, VA) on Wednesday, the 18th of June. For those that I told it was the
Sunday before, I had to change the date due to scheduling at the copy shop.
	The Moellers do have several cats in residence, so if you have allergies
please take that into consideration. If you _can_ make it, remember to say
Happy Birthday to Lady Anne's hubby, Gary!

Directions to Lady Anne's:
Take best route to I-64 (Norfolk/Va. Beach). Take the exit for 44 E (Va
Beach Expressway).  Get off @ exit 3A Independence Blvd (Princess Anne).
This becomes Holland Rd (bear left at turn off to So. Independence).  Stay
on Holland Rd until you get to Lynnhaven Pkwy.  Turn right at light onto
Lynnhaven  Pkwy.  Go to next light and turn left onto Primrose (sign says
Woodland Estates and Holy Spirit Catholic Church is on the corner).  Make
first right into Planting Court.

The address again is 1413 Planting Court.  You can call (757) 427-9282 if
you get lost!

Rabah

Sayyid Rabah az-Zafar
Vizier al-Kitabi al-Atlantia