Re: *Efenwealt's 1000 SCATTERED llamas*

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997 06:27:26 PDT "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>
writes:
<SNIP>
>To Eogan MacLariabiubuabmbdhammen: On your see and say, I'd prefer to
>go
>"hummmmmm" like llamas do when they graze. The heralds say "wanna
>wanna
>wanna wanna wanna wanna wa". Royal Bard, yeah right...
>
>To Nikolai and Alfredo: Freak. Get a life. :-) *giggle*

<MUNCHING ON A LEG OF LLAMA>
Freak, Huh?  Hope you don't mind these things are tasty......Hey,
Alferdo, want to try some......
<munch,munch,munch>

>To Eogan MacAlpin: nothing, I just thought you'd like your name
>mentioned here. <blerm blerm>

<stopping in mid munch>
Eogan, you are welcome to some also........
<munch,munch,munch>

>ciao,
>efen

<examining a large animal skin while I eat>
Efen, at least I saved the hair for you......<grin>
<pushing over plate of llama>
try some.... I think I'll see if  we can get it served at the Dragon
every once in a while...... :-)

Nikolai