*Efenwealt's 1001 dancing llamas*

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

To the gentle with the dyes:

I think you're reasoning is fine. It could work just fine to say "I
thought I should do this from sheep wool, but all I had was llamas, so I
used that instead." I have a freind who spins dog hair in with her wool
and it works just fine, she's even documented the practice. My point was
- If I were going through the trouble of making something, I would want
to document the hell out of it. I'm really not a handicraft-stuff-making
kind of person. So if I ever bother to really create an artifact I want
it to be done as authentically as I possibly can.

To Eogan MacLariabiubuabmbdhammen: On your see and say, I'd prefer to go
"hummmmmm" like llamas do when they graze. The heralds say "wanna wanna
wanna wanna wanna wanna wa". Royal Bard, yeah right...

To Nikolai and Alfredo: Freak. Get a life. :-) *giggle*

To Eogan MacAlpin: nothing, I just thought you'd like your name
mentioned here. <blerm blerm>

To Everyone Else: Thanks for the llama advice, especially Malcolm. Also
it looks like there will be an all day "bardic" room at the Kingdom A&S
Festival. Please stop by, listen, perform if you want, talk to other
performers, bring music maybe we can jam.

ciao,
efen
The REAL Efenwealt this month.<giggles and points at the Miriams>

Lord Efenwealt Wystle (aka Scott F. Vaughan) efen@hotmail.com
Militant Society of Bards
Merchant, Mirth-Maker, Minstrel by trade, and a Fool in my
spare time (Funny, I seem to have an awful lot of spare time.)
Elvegastly, Windmaster, Atlantian