Re: You too can be a Rose.

Poster: "Erica Stark" <ejstark@hotmail.com>

Now read carefully-

(Dafydd wrote:)

>> No way, I'm missing a bunch (of awards).
>>
>> The most glorious of which is the Lady of the Rose, which I don't
intend
>> to aspire to (as it involves surgery).

>The Order of the Rose is open to any who have served as the Consort to
>the Soverign of a Laurel Kingdom.  Therefore, it is possible for Earl
>Dafydd to obtain membership by agreeing to stand as the Consort to a
lady
>willing to fight for him in Crown.
>In Service
>Leifr Johansson
 If I read correctly, His Excellency never said it would require surgery
to become a _Lord_ of the Rose.  A Dafydd reign could be a lot of fun
though, in either role.

BTW, I must be spending tooo much time reading rec.gardens.roses.  You
don't want to know what flashed through my fevered brain when I saw your
posting...

Erica Stark

who has Don Juan tied to the fence (only a couple of blooms so far this
spring, though)