Re: a tied up Don Juan

Poster: Lady Emma <j4j4u4wm@coastalnet.com>

Lady Emma wrote:

> Bonnie A Hindle wrote:
> >
> > Poster: seareach@juno.com (Bonnie  A Hindle)
> >
> > Erica says:
> > >Erica Stark
> > >who has Don Juan tied to the fence
> >
> > Alesia raises head from her glass of rose wine and moves her Atlantian
> > Twenty Year Autocrating notes out of the way and says "You have Don Juan
> > tied to a fence!!!!  What are you charging to come over and
> > well............ ya know........ <really really evil grin>......and does
> > he look like Johnny Dep or Errol Flynn??"

 Dimwit... ( I can say that she's my sister)
 Don Juan is a type of rose... just like I have John F Kennedy, Mr.
 Lincoln and
 King's Ransoms in my front yard.

 Besides... you know damn well I can't afford for you to be spending our
 limited
 funds on a B & D windmill enthusiast I have 3 sisters and a fosterling
 to dower!!!!

 donations welcome!

 emma