Re: RAPIER BLADE STUFF>...

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Thomas wrote:

>I had suggested Trippelette (sp) as a source for STUFF.... not
>necessarily their SMITHING.... I personally have a jacket which was
>custom made for me by them in my colors... spiffy....

I was warned away from their custom made doublets by Alan Gravesend as being
insufficient to pass armour standards in Atlantia. Perhaps this has changed
though and their newer doublets do pass. Can anyone verify this one way or
the other?

In service,
Corun (new Scholar)

     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time
and fates, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.