Re: atlantia V1 #360

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:25:15 -0400 (EDT) Mark Schuldenfrei
<schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU> writes:

>Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>
>
>  Nikolai, any documented problems with fresh-off-the shelf stuff?
>
>At least for a time, TCA Epees were banned in the East, pending an
>investigation.  I believe they are allowed again, but diminished in
>popularity.
>
>	Tibor

The only thing I have heard of late is the friend whose blade broke after
two months of intermitent fighting......  other than that I know the
local fencing club is breaking about 2-3 TCA fencing foils a week and are
replacing them with French Lames blades. (they started with about one
hundred Foils, down to about 30) One must remember that these are not the
SCA foils as some one mentioned earlier..........

In Service,
Nikolai