Re:BOFFERRRRRRrrrrrs

Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@shore.intercom.net>

> If one is not a member of the SCA, one must sign a waiver at Troll.  The waiver
> says basically the same thing the waiver on the membership form says.

Yes, but unless I am mistaken, there is also a non-waiver card out there
as well (you get it automatically if you forget to sign the waiver on the
membership application form).  This still entitles you to be a member, I
believe, but does not include the waiver for combat.  Thus, the best thing
would be to check with the person before they start swinging (or get swung
at). ;-)

Julien de Montfort