Re: June Kingdom Returns (heraldry)

Poster: Lordgaelan@aol.com

Lady Rhiannon,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my soul for the posting of the
Letter of Returns and their explanation.  This is the kind of information
that we, as heralds and members of the populace, need to increase our
knowledge and understanding of the process and of heraldry.  Thank you for
the time that you have taken in furthering our knowledge and understanding.

Seeing the reasons for return and not just the word conflict or non-period
style, etc. is of great importance.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Gaelan MacCuinneagain
Pursuivant-at-Large