Re: June Kingdom Returns (heraldry)

Poster: teufel <teufel@erols.com>

        (Frederich's eyes are wide with comprehension.  He keeps nodding a lot.)
        Ahhhh, NOW I think I understand!  Things are suddenly clear!  This
Heraldry stuff isn't as difficult as I thought it was!

        Ummm....well....OK, maybe it's more difficult than throwing together
a simple T-tunic, but your explanations have gone a looong way towards
educating a simple fighter.  My special thanks to Lord Tibor, your response
was excellent.

                Frederich Von Teufel