Re: You can ignore this. Its just efen again

Poster: "Erica Stark" <ejstark@hotmail.com>

>Subject: Re: You can ignore this. Its just efen again

>Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com> writes:
>

>That bard guy, Efenwealt Wystle writes:
>
>> <humor starts>
>>
>> Central Regional Battalion?! With their own heraldry? Hmmmm. smells
like
>> a Principality to me. hehehehe.
>>
>> (A large hand appears from nowhere and slaps the bard silly. No wait,
>> he's all ready silly. The hand slaps him sensless. DOH! OK the hand
just
>> slaps him.)
>>
>> *smile*
>
>*frown*
>
>You are really trolling for that OHC, aren't you.
>
>*frown off*
>

>In Service
>Leifr Johansson

But Leifr, Efen is just showing his grasp of the situation.  We all know
the Known World Order has declared Atlantia to be a pricipality-free
zone, and that those who attempt to flout this commandment will be
severely suppressed (think Alice in Wonderland).

Erica