Re: A question?

Poster: Neil Maclay <nmaclay@psi.prc.com>

Lady Guinevere,

Yes there are weekend practices in nothern Va. This weekend
the Shire of Stierbach is hosting a picnic fighter practice
in Sterling VA. It starts about 1:30 PM Sunday July  13 and
goes to dark. To get there get to the Washington Beltway (I495)
in Virginia and go to the exit for Rt.7 Tysons Corners). Go west
on Rt.7 about 10 miles to Sterling, at the traffic light for
Sterling Blvd. turn left go 1/4 mile to a light and Briar Patch
Park is on the left.

On other weekends there is a Sunday practice at the Pimmit Hills
Park next to the Pimmit - Tysons Regional Library. It runs from
1:30 (or whenever people showup) to 6. Directions: go to Rt.7
exit off Beltway but go east. Go past 2 traffic lights then
make the first left into the library parking lot. We will be
in the field below under the shade trees.

I hope this is helpfull,
	Malcolm MacMalcolm