2nd quarter heraldry reports due

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

Since Pennsic is looming and consuming most people's minds, I thought I'd
drop just a quickie note to remind all heralds (yes, even at-large's) that
your 2nd quarter 1997 report (April 1-June 30) is now due and will be
considered delinquent if not received by July 31st.

I'd love to hit 100% group reporting this quarter, since we came soooo close
last quarter, with only 2 active groups failing to report.

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone