Re: The ability to take Orders

Poster: "Erica Stark" <ejstark@hotmail.com>

>Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>
>
>Leifr speculates about the Order of the Hairy Chasm and
>the Known World Order:
<snip>

>>What would be the badge of the KWO?  A map of the Known World
>> on a roundel surrounded by black chain?
>
>I think the map of the Known World won't pass the "cross the room"
>test, but other than that I like it.
>
>For a motto, I propose "ne plus ultra" ("nothing more beyond").
>
>But I suppose the members of the order should decide what badge
>and motto they want to represent them.
>
>-- Alfredo

The primary distinguishing characteristic of the members of the Known
World Order is their vehement denial that the KWO exists.  There seems
to be some connection with the Illuminati, and possibly with the Men In
Black.  Hmmm- that's it!  Their badge would be a shiny medallion to
flash into their victims' eyes, and they would wear black houpplandes
with white undertunics,  black hose and chaperones, and- not sunglasses,
but what?  Help me out on this one?

Erica