Germanic Garb

Poster: teege1@juno.com (Thomas J Kirchner)

Good patrons of the Merry Rose...

I have a small delemma...  I have a 16th century Germanic persona... It's
great, I get to wear big slashed up spiffy clothes.. BUT.. it's also
rather warm..it's  especially gonna be at pensic... so, my problem is :
Where can I find Germanic clothes for hot weather.  It's hard enough
finding patterns for stuff considered Germainc, let alone something that
isnt puff and slash.  SOOOoooo, if anyone has a source even if it's just
drawings, please notify me.. thanks...

In chivalrous service to Atlantia,
Thomas von Leipzig
Thomas Kirchner