We're Moving to Bright Hills

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

Greetings:

Ana Ilevna and I are moving from Richmond to somwhere near Owings Mills, MD
(Which is near Baltimore).  Look out Bright Hills, here we come!  :)

Ana Ilevna will stay in Caer Mear for a while until she finds a job as an RN
near Baltimore, or I sell the house.

I'll be looking for a house within ~30 minute commute of Owings Mills.

We will miss being part of the daily live in Caer Mear, but look forward to
meeting new friends in a new Barony.  We're glad we didn't have to leave the
Kingdom.

I'll be in Bright Hills beginning August 3.  That's when I'll be moving stuff
out of the house and into a corporate apartment.  Anyone who wants to help with
the loading or unloading is cordially invited.  :)

        - Anarra
          Soon to be from Bright Hills

***This eddress will disappear on Monday July 21.
***Permanent eddress is "Longshipco@Compuserve.com"