Re: Event Flyer: Baronial Birthday and Investiture

Poster: James and/or Nancy Gilly <KatieMorag@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings!

Make the following corrections to the event flyer:

     1.  Delete the first line ("For *Moot...publication:").

     2.  Replace the closing block ("Slainte...GONDWANALAND!!") with the
closing block below.

Sheesh!  That will teach me to be mucking about with e-mail in the middle of
the night when I should already have been in bed....  8)

Slainte -

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie       Argent, a chevron cotised azure
Dun an Leomhainn Bhig                      surmounted by a sword and in
Seneschal, Barony of Marinus               chief two mullets sable