Re: CORRECTION:SCA Alcohol Policy

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

    The next item up for bid is this embroidered favor, generously
    donated by Master Terafan, the brewer.  I understand that this
    favor has a lot of sentimental value for Master Terafan, the
    brewer, and anyone who makes the highest bid and returns this
    favor to that excellent brewer can expect the kind of gratitude
    you might expect Master Terafan, the brewer, would extend.

I dunno.  I've "heard" that once a brewers guild auctioned off "An Empty
Box".  Turns out they left some bottles in it.

	Tibor