for the fiber curious

Poster: tawnyk@juno.com (shana m harvey)

>The curious can contact Lady Tangwystl ferch Daffyd, the founder of
>SWAT and editor of the newsletter.
For the fiber curious, I am currently available at the above e-mail
address or at 804-530-9000.  As my life is a bit crazy at this time, it
is hard to reach me by phone, so e-mail is probably you're best bet.

Also, for all SWAT members, newsletters will be going out at the end of
this month (2 months worth).
Tawny
(who longs for time to spend at her loom these days!)