Re: More Germainc Garb stuff

Poster: Debbie Halstead <djh3a@onyx.pvcc.cc.va.us>

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Thomas J Kirchner wrote:

> Poster: teege1@juno.com (Thomas J Kirchner)
>
> Hello again, and many thanks to those of you who have helped me with my
> questions  of light-weight Germanic garb.  One further if I may:
>
> Part of the whole German thing is hosen (sp) how am i supposed to wear
> tights in the middle of summer without melting.. If anone knows a
> supplier for LIGHT weight tights I would appreciate it dearly.. or am I
> going to have to go bear legged (gasp, how un civilized!)
How about ladies' opaque pantyhose? Don't laugh -- some of them are truly
opaque and are less stifling than traditional tights. As to suppliers, it
will depend on your size -- most men would, I suspect, need women's
plus-size stockings, for which I do have several catalogs, but I'll have
to go digging to find out who has opaques in this season.