RE: contemptuous laughter

Poster: "Barclay, Peter CPT" <BarclayP@lee-dns1.ARMY.MIL>

Efen said...

>You think hitting each other is a clever way
>of choosing a chief executive, but you still want to vote? What a bunch
>of nuts...
>
>If more fun people played politics, politics would be more fun.

Gee, what a nice introduction to a NEW TOPIC

What do you think would be a "better" form of Crown Tournament?   What
about a tournament where both consorts had to participate?

Something along the lines of .......

	a) One must fight in the Heavy Tournament
	b) both must dance these (insert list) 5 dances and you will be judged
on 2 of the 5 (but we won't tell you which 2...)
	c) both must take a Heraldry quiz
	d) One must display a finished piece and a work in progress

lots more things could be added here to make the Royalty well rounded,
but still require your sword arm to be King.

Just some wild thoughts.

                                Terafan

Maybe I could be king of beer.... some drunk monk handed me the divine
hop plant indicating my destiny...

Master Terafan Greydragon                 barclayp@lee-dns1.army.mil
Brewer, Fighter, Brewer, Autocrat, Brewer, Regional Seneschale, Brewer,
etc. ...
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3409