Pennsic Bardic Circles?

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

Hey folks! If your camp is hosting a Bardic Circle(tm) or similar
activity at the War, I'd like to know about it! I will be maintainig a
listing of bardic circles posted at our merchant booth (#182 on Fleet
St). I'm not interested in drunken brawls or loud parties. And no
offense Falcone and all you other talented doumbek players out there,
I'm not interested in drum circles either (those are very easy to find
at the War).

Just because you tell me about your bardic, doesn't mean I'll be there
(count your blessings). If you really want to get performers at your
circle, offer largesse (food & drink are okay but stuff is even better!
I'll do anything for a back rub and some applause.)

Windmasters' Hill is doing the bardic thang on Thursday of War week.

ciao,
efen

Did someone say midnight CAMBOK on the battlefield? when? monday?
Lord Efenwealt Wystle (aka Scott F. Vaughan) efen@hotmail.com
Militant Society of Bards
Merchant, Mirth-Maker, Minstrel by trade, and a Fool in my
spare time (Funny, I seem to have an awful lot of spare time.)
Elvegastly, Windmaster, Atlantian