Re: Pennsic - road conditions

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

>Evan wrote:
>>
>> Well, in my specific case I was coming from Columbus, so the geometry
>> was different. The turnpike is faster going to Pennsic; if you want to
>> budget the extra time for I-68 and some en route sightseeing then go
>> that way.

Alternate routes and choices!  Wow!  Coming from the Kingdom's left leg (it
was left, wasn't it, Dafydd?), we have pretty much one route....  I-40W to
I-77N to Charleston, WVA, then I-79N to Pennsic.  There *is* that curvy back
road thing (route 19) which cuts an hour off between Beckley and I-79, but
when travelling at night without a mechanic...  Think I'll pass.

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone