RE: Just for fun... Add a line

Poster: "Randall, Grey" <grandall@proxicom.com>

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Lady Emma [SMTP:j4j4u4wm@coastalnet.com]
	Sent:	Friday, August 01, 1997 3:19 PM
	To:	atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
	Subject:	Re: Just for fun...  Add a line

	Poster: Lady Emma <j4j4u4wm@coastalnet.com>

<corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

	> Twas the weekend before Pennsic and all through the land,
	> Every seamstress was sewing, every sewing machine manned;
	>
	> Your turn...

	Rubber made boxes were stacked by the door
	tents and pole arms covered the floor

	A yard sale tomorrow to make some fast cash
	then off to the Wal-mart we'll fly in a flash

When from the upstairs bedroom there arose such a din,
My teenage son misplaced his garb bin.
Down to the basement I flew like a deer,
To find it resting where he put it last year.

Grey Randall
Webmaster
Proxicom, Inc.
(703)262-3210