Elen Prydydd's turn:

Whilst out in the shop, oaths blistered the air
And the sawdust flew, verily dusting my hair.

Whence the source of this uproar, this tumult and fury?
Oh, the months had flown past, in an almighty hurry...

Einar labored with eyes on the clock, filled with dread,
Now desperately, manfully striving to finish the camp-bed.