re:pointless ...er ...Kingdom's Crusade

Poster: Andre Detommaso <andre.detommaso@intelsat.int>

I do not have an answer for that at this point, but I would be surprised if
there was no combat archery. However, any combat archery will probably be
quite unilateral. East Kingdom is about to officially drop any forays into
setting up combat archery in their kingdom. The reason expressed was "lack
of interest"

- Lorenzo

At 10:07 AM 8/22/97 -0400, Gene Bonar wrote:

>Poster: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>
>
>Hi all,
>
>I have 2 archery questions about Kingdom's Crusade.
>
>Will there be combat archery?
>
>and
>
>Will we be allowed to use wooden arrows (the good arrows) or is the East
going to insist on using the plastic tubes (the bad arrows)?