Re: Coronation and Pointless War

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@CapAccess.org>

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Julien de Montfort wrote:

> >Thanks for the information.  Where is Starlington?  Eastern Shore?
>
> Nope, somewhere north of baltimore, I heard.  Pointless was on the
> Eastern Shore last year, though.

That's right, it was.

> >Why did the name change?  Is it still an East-Atlantia event? I don't get
> >the Acorn, so I haven't read the full description of the event.
>
> I believe that the name change was to try and make the event sound a
> little more important -- after all, 'Pointless War' does sound a little
> self-defeating (although I liked it better than 'Kingdon's Crusdae') . ;-)

I kind of liked the idea of a war with no point, but the Kingdom's
Crusade is a nice name also.

In Service,
Istvan Dragosani
-----

 Brett W. McCoy - bmccoy@capaccess.org  | There is only one difference
www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/1038 | between myself and a madman,
 Disciple of the Eastern Mysteries of   |   and that is I am not mad
         both Love and War              |     -- Salvador Dali