Re: Coronation and Pointless War

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

Brett W. McCoy (bmccoy@CapAccess.org) did utter the following on 8/22/97
8:02 AM:

>> I believe Kingdom Crusades is what used to be known as the Pointless
>> War.  It's in Starlington, MD, October 17-19.
>
>Thanks for the information.  Where is Starlington?  Eastern Shore?

Nope, somewhere north of baltimore, I heard.  Pointless was on the
Eastern Shore last year, though.

>Why did the name change?  Is it still an East-Atlantia event? I don't get
>the Acorn, so I haven't read the full description of the event.

I believe that the name change was to try and make the event sound a
little more important -- after all, 'Pointless War' does sound a little
self-defeating (although I liked it better than 'Kingdon's Crusdae') . ;-)

Julien

  Seigneur Julien de Montfort             "Pean, three wine
  julien@spiaggia.org                         amphoras and a
  http://www.spiaggia.org                        chief urdy argent"