RE: Archery in War

Poster: Zita Dominguez <zita@ipass.net>

Greeting Sven,
I appreciate your support.  All good words of encouragement are appreciated.
My only point I want to make is that it does take skill to shoot combat arrows.  Most of the combat arrows used today are front heavy.
Combat archers are not asking to be in every war, just given the chance to play from time to time.  I, and my fellow comrades, practice hard and spend a lot of time and money on our supplies.

Thank you again for any support,
In Service,
Zita
alias Estralitta Dominguez