Re: SCA, and cookies too

Poster: michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com (Mike Dullaghan)

> Poster: dhritter@duke-energy.com (David H Ritterskamp)
>

> On Wed, 27 Aug 1997, "David L. Booker" <dbooker@gte.net> wrote:
> >Okay, pass this on wherever.  I understand this originally came from a
> >Scadian in Ansteorra. ;-) A
> >
> >--------- Begin forwarded message ----------
> >
> >A friend passed this on to me -- great story and great reason to keep
> >passing
> >it on to your friends !!!
> >
> >Madam, or 'Queta, or Harriet
> >
> >==============================================
> >THIS IS TRUE
> >My daughter & I had just finished a salad at Neiman-Marcus Cafe in Dallas
> >&
> >decided to have a small dessert.  Because both of us are such cookie
> >lovers,
> >we decided to try the "Neiman-Marcus Cookie."

[ Much snippage of a well known tale. ]

I'm afraid this is another urban legend that just won't die.

See:

   http://www.heimbaugh.com/food/two-fifty/

for the Mrs. Fields and Neiman-Marcus versions.

See:

   http://www.UrbanLegends.com/

for urban legends in general.

Michael the Eclectic, House Falconguard, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia.
Vert, on an inverted chevron or, a reremouse(bat) displayed sable.

michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com

Armed man = citizen.  Unarmed man = subject.

Of course these are MY opinions! Whattya think, my EMPLOYER
could've thought this stuff up?