seeking contact people in Rocky Mount

Poster: Christoph or Kat Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Does anyone have contact info (electronic or otherwise) for a bunch of folks
doing SCA in Rocky Mount, NC?  I had an address/phone number for Gunther,
but that seems to have disappeared over the summer.  I met a lady spending
either the summer or the year there at Kingdom Arts Festival, but we never
exchanged contact info.

These folks are at least a little closer to us than most of the rest of
Atlantia (Seareach being a happy exception) and I'd like to be able to keep
them posted on/invited to our local activity.

Thanks - just posting to me privately is probably best.

Lady Kat

P.S.  If there's anyone else out there on the Merry Rose who's close enough
to participate in activities 'way out here on the coast and who would like
to be on the local activity mailing list, drop me a line.