Death From a Distance Forum

Poster: Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

Greetings,

I want to invite everone who would like to come to the Death From a Distance
forum that we are having this coming weekend at our home in Angier NC. We
are going to be holding classes(and you can make your own if you bring
supplies) on making the Modified Markland(conehead) combat arrow. We are
also going to be holding an IKAC and IKCAC shoot both Sat the 30th and Sun
the 31st. The fun starts at 10:00 on both days. If you want to come for both
days there is camping space available. It is going to be a sparkling weekend
for having a good time. Remember if you can't make it on Sat there is always
Sunday. The scores will be turned in for Kingdom scoring. If you want to
come please contact me or my lady on getting directions and what supplies
you need to bring. We might even get in our armor and play a little bit.

In Service To Atlantia,

Steafan O'Reilly and Labaoise O'Ragailligh
House of The Flamingbolt