Re: Principalities and Population

Poster: "Michael J. Lonski" <mlonski@aclltd.com>

Greetings from Aedan,

All this talk reminds me of a rule of thumb that I once
heard that is something to the effect of:

  Anything within 2 groups of your location is "close" or
reasonable to travel to, outside that is getting into "far away".

The farther spread out the groups, the longer you can travel
to a "close" event.  Of course, if you're up in the Storvik/Ponte
Alto/Roxbury Mill Metroplex, it doesn't take all that much.

Aedan