Barrel

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Greetings from Yaakov:

Jamie forwarded a message from My friend Solveig:

>I believe that Mar Yaakov reads this list.  If he would be so kind as
>to respond to this query, it would be greatly appreciated.

>Jamie, formerly from the East.

I do, but I read it infrequently through the digest and may not see a
posted message for many days.

> -Poster: Barbara Nostrand <bnostran@lynx.dac.neu.edu>
>
> Noble Cousins!
>
> Mar Yaakov ha Mizrachi has a wooden barrel with a spigot.  I believe
he
> even has a stand for it.  How can I obtain a medium to large size
version
> of one of these things?
>
>                                               Your Humble Servant
>                                               Solveig Throndardottir
>                                               Amateur Scholar

Alas, "Keg Edward the First" a fifeteen gallon wooden keg with stand, met
an unfortunate end as a keg during my move from Carolingia to Storvik
(although he still makes a pretty good storage barrel - waste not want not.

I do not remember from whom I acquired him.  I bought him at a Boredom War
(an event held between Quintavia and Carolingia) many years ago.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Yaakov

Harold Feld, Esq.
Asst. General Counsel A-TCPIP/DNRC