Re: Alter Atlantia?

Poster: seareach@juno.com (Bonnie  A Hindle)

I thinkAlfreod's ides is the best idea I have heard on the whole
Principality issue, we solve our problems of population growth and STILL
remind the rest of the Known World Atlantia is the best.;)

	Alesia (native born Atlantian whos catching up on her email after
sending her sister Emma off to Scotland - sniffle,sniffle)