Re: Sir Brian?

Poster: dgall007@juno.com (David E. Galloway)

Ld. Blackbow,

King Brian the Wild is a character with his own scene that was cut from
MP and the Holy Grail.  In the scene, a close harmony group is presented
to the King to perform....midsong, a volley of arrows pierce the
performers...this is King Brian the Wild's favorite method of
entertainment.

All of the people in King Brian's court are missing an arm, except for
the archers, who need both arms.  They instead, are missing a leg.(They
march to the tune of: Left, left, left left left.)  After the
close-harmony group is properly pincushioned, the King's advisor tells
him that there are no more close harmony groups in the kingdom.  King
Brian the Wild is enraged and threatens his advisors...when suddenly, he
hears the music of a new close harmony group.(We're Knights of the Round
Table.....).  Arthur sees through King Brian's invitation to perform, but
as they're leaving, the archers are about to fire.   Things seemed
perilous, but then a new close harmony group is heard(Bravely, good Sir
Robin was not at all afraid....), the archers let loose a volley of
arrows into the group.  End scene.

For the most part, the scene is rather lame comedy, with a few laughable
parts(reminiscent of Life of Brian, no?).  If you want to see the scene
performed with monocolour animation, get Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
The CD-ROM game,and you can see it.   Hope I've been of help....

A new Scadian just beginning to learn the dream,

Baldwin
mka: David Galloway
          dgall007@juno.com
          Greenville, S.C.