Re: Sir Brian?

Poster: dgall007@juno.com (David E. Galloway)

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:30:32 PDT "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>
writes:
>I've played the Monty Python Holy Grail CD-rom game and haven't come
>accross this. Which scene? Is it hidden somewhere? If you're making
>this
>all up, you've got a great imagination!

Hmm..(trying to remember where in the game...), I think it's either a
bonus for winning the game, when you click on all of the women in Castle
Anthrax in a certain sequence, or when you get the witch to do a
striptease.  The only other thing I remember about it is that it's shown
in the Book of the Game along with the other clips.  Once again, I'm not
sure...I'll call my friend who owns the game tomorrow and find out for
certain.  Thank you, I wish I was making it up....I was just paraphrasing
from the script to MPHG.

>thanks!
>efen

No problem, it's the least I could do.  BTW, as I am a newbie, could you
tell me a little about the Militant Society of Bards.  Thanks in
advance...