Re: If I Were Still Chancellor

Poster: Debbie Halstead <djh3a@onyx.pvcc.cc.va.us>

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Henry Best wrote:

> Poster: Henry Best <jstrauss@poboxes.com>
>
> I would buy 500 kazoos with the words "University Atlantia Marching Band"
> on them and give them away at UA Convocation.
>

>        John Strauss             |    Dr. Henry Best, OP
>        Lexington, KY            |    Dragonsmark, Midrealm

Hey, can I play glockenspiel? (I _think_ it's period. I know a marimba is
period, it's just the wrong continent. Oh, well.)

Deborah

Debbie Jo Halstead, Manager	* DISCOUNT THEATER PASSES GOOD AT ANY
Regal Cinemas' Greenbrier Twin	* REGAL CINEMA AVAILABLE IN BLOCKS OF
375 Greenbrier Drive		* 100 @ $4.25 PER TICKET. DELIVERABLE
Charlotteville, Virginia 22901	* ANYWHERE. E-MAIL FOR DETAILS.