Dumbeks

Poster: Caitlin Cheannlaidir <caitlin@phosphor-ink.com>

Good folk, pardon me if this is repetitive;

I tried this morning to post a request for information having to do with dumbeks, the period nature thereof, and so on, and asking if anyone out there is knowledgeable about them and would be willing to chat a little.  Then I discovered the server was down, and I have no idea whether my post got posted.

So I'm still hoping for your responses.  And if I =did= manage to post this before, and a lively discussion went on in my absence, please bear with me.

=Caitlin