Highland Foorde monthly dance practices

Poster: Beiskaldi@aol.com

Greetings unto all from Thyra Beiskaldi!!

Starting October 10,  our group will once again be holding dance practices.
 (European dance)  They will be held at the National Guard Armory, 8501 Old
National Pike, Frederick MD  21701, and will continue the second Friday of
the month through the winter from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.

Everyone is welcome to attend, even if you think you can't dance. (I get the
steps mixed up in almost every dance I do, and they still let me dance.)  We
will have people to teach and lead you through the steps, and anyone who
wishes to lead a dance is welcome also.

Unfortunately, I have learned that the water is not drinkable at this site (I
seem to have a knack for finding every site that has this problem), so please
bring a beverage for yourself.  You are welcome to bring munchies if you
want, and I try to provide some sodas and such, depending on my financial
outlook for the month.

Directions:  Find your best way to I 70.  From both east and west, take exit
56 to route 144.  Turn left onto Rt. 144 East.  Go about 1/2 mile, and the
armory is on the right, across from the park & ride--there is also a park &
ride lot in the armory grounds.

Hope to see you there!

In Service, Thyra