Re: Testing

Poster: Lord Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Julien de Montfort wrote:

> Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>
>
> Geez, I hate doing this, but I haven't gotten email from the Merry
> rose in ages, it seems, and neither have a few friends of mine -- has
> the list gone belly up, or are we caught in the tail-end of the limits
> of technology...?
>
> Julien

Actually, the Merry Rose has had some difficulties.  It was purely
configuration at NC State, selecting which traffic it would transfer,
and after some discussion with their postmaster the issue has been
resolved.  We are now well-informed of the problem, and it should not
occur again.

Thanks for your patience.
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com