Celtic Festival/Craft Demo

Poster: Betty & David Eyer <Betty_and_David@compuserve.com>

The Dye Workshop previously announced is morphing into a demo at the Celtic
Festival.  You can get free admission if you would like to help put on a
crafts demo at the Celtic Festival in Richmond at the Strawberry Hills
Raceway.  If I get enough response, I will hold the dye workshop there.   I
need names in order to reserve parking and entrance passes and which days
you are interested in.  This is October 25 and 26.  Yes, that is next week.
 I will be at Kingdom Crusade this weekend and will have flyers.

Magdalena de Hazebrouck
Acting MOAS Caer Mear
Betty_and_David@compuserve.com
804-323-6379