Re: Greetings all, I humbly request your assistance

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

You're not by any chance a lawyer, are you?  "The party of the second part,
herinafter referred to as the second party, said party agreeing to...."
etc. ad infinitum!

Can't help you as to Tir-y-Don - I live in NC (Windmaster's Hill).
Good luck in your move.

Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh