Re: THIS WEEKEND

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Logan & Arielle wrote:

> We hope to see all of you at the Crusades this weekend to kick Lucan in
> the.....................oh I shouldn't say that.  Anyway, come out, have
> fun, support your kingdom.

Since I haven't seen any posts yet on the outcome, allow me to be the
first in informting thr List that Atlantia was indeed the victor
at Kingdom's Crusade (Vivat!)

And on a personal note, speaking as one of the combat archers there, I
had a simply wonderful time... >:-)  (Say, did anybody recover the
Itty Bitty Bogus Beanie Baby Baboon Blunt...?)

Julien, with a respectful nod to the East Kingdom Target Army... ;-)