Re: THIS WEEKEND

Poster: Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

At 10:00 PM 10/19/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>
>
>On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Logan & Arielle wrote:
>>
>> We hope to see all of you at the Crusades this weekend to kick Lucan in
>> the.....................oh I shouldn't say that.  Anyway, come out, have
>> fun, support your kingdom.
>
>Since I haven't seen any posts yet on the outcome, allow me to be the
>first in informting thr List that Atlantia was indeed the victor
>at Kingdom's Crusade (Vivat!)
>
>And on a personal note, speaking as one of the combat archers there, I
>had a simply wonderful time... >:-)  (Say, did anybody recover the
>Itty Bitty Bogus Beanie Baby Baboon Blunt...?)
>
>Julien, with a respectful nod to the East Kingdom Target Army... ;-)

Greetin all,

As was stated above, it was great, a killing field for all combat archer.
Congratulation to all the Storvic Fighters for receiving their Sharks tooth,
what an honor.
It was a beautiful day cool, partly cloudy and the fall leaves were falling,
so nice.
His Grace Duke Anton went swimming in his armor,(I personally thought is was
kind of cool out) and the woods battle was not in the wood, It was really fun.
The wedding of Countess Bridget and Sir Forgal was beautiful and extremely
touching, congratulation and best wishes.
It was so much fun I recommend as many people who can plan for next year to
go, go ahead and plan now.

In service,
Lady Labaoise inghean Ragaillig and Lord Steafan O'Reilly

ps I havent seen the itty bitty bogus beanie baby baboon blunt (whew).