scribe win

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings fair Atlantia, and what am I writing about today?  Well of
course you're probably tired of hearing about war points and requests
for scroll information but I had to say something!

I was never more proud of the scribes of Atlantia than when I witnessed
what we can do together for one immediate goal!  Not only did we win the
scribe war point but the amount of high quality workmanship was
astonishing!  The non paper category was a joy to watch as was all the
other entries.  I can't say how pleased I am at the turnout and the
efforts
made.  It was tremendous.  There were 25 entries for Atlantia and 3
entries for the East.  The second reason to be excited is the amount of
interest this event generated in scribing.  Because of this one
competition,
70 (count 'em 70!!) new assignments went out and are in various stages
of
completion.  This too is an incredible accomplishment.

Since fighting was so late it was very difficult to give former crowns
time
to sign the scrolls.  I intend to bring mine to Crown Tourney and to see
about setting up my table for signatures.  However I haven't cleared
this with the autocrat yet so I'm not sure where I'll be.  If you want
signatures
I'll be happy to get them for you.  I should have a list of completed
scrolls
within the next two weeks.

Again my gratitude to all who worked so hard to make this such a big
win!

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet, Atlantia