Dragon Needs Help!

Poster: "Marsha A. Williams" <marshaw@fia.net>

Dragons and Friends of Dragons ....
Your immediate help is needed, even now, as I write this,
the situation worsens by the moment!!<BR>
Jozie (Flint Castle) aka Lady Raven,  is losing the contest
at this site  - This cannot be, unite and call to arms all
of Dragonkind, Knights and Ladies, and friends!!
<P>
Please contact all other interested Dragons and their
friends and request their immediate help for fellow dragon
lover!!!! The voting only goes till midnight,October 25th...
we still have time to triumph and stop this travesty!!
<P>
DRAGONS AND FRIENDS UNITE!!!! HELP LADY RAVEN!!!!
CAST YOUR VOTES!! FOR JozieC<BR>
http://members.aol.com/blueyedtom/vote.html
<BR>
Thanks again for your support and you may pick up a thank you gif in the

Gauntlet at <A
HREF="http://home1.gte.net/joziec/castle/gauntlet.htm">Flint Castle</A>
Lady Raven   aka Jozie
<BR>Yours,